The distinctive qualities that make you, you. See: Uniqueness. Personality. Originality.
Individuality is also the hallmark of Project Sunscreen’s distinctive label designs.
When the COVID-19 pandemic began, the CDC released information regarding how long the virus lives on surfaces, including (literally) you, as well as everything you carry and bring into your home. Unfortunately, there’s been little to no research as to if and how long the virus can survive in beauty products, including sunscreen.
Information changes rapidly, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. Until we’re certain how the virus behaves, please, avoid sharing your personal care products. Protect yourself. Protect those you care about.
Now, here’s a ray of sunshine: Project Sunscreen Roll-On Mineral Sunscreen is designed with individuality in mind! Each applicator bottle comes with its own personality to appeal to different tastes and interests.
- For little ones it’s easy-peasy for them to apply their own (good habits start young) and has a space on the bottle for them to write their name.
- Teens get a super cool look that they can hang right on their backpack or handlebars as they head out.
- It’s quick and simple for grownups with clean sunscreen you can trust, and a compact size with bright labels makes it easy to find in your bag, carry-on, or beach tote.
As we seek ways to escape the walls of our home and practice smart sun and social habits, a few reminders from Project Sunscreen:
- Unless it’s someone you’ve been self-quarantining with, maintain physical distancing (6 feet)
- Wear your mask when running errands and especially if you can’t maintain 6 feet
- Wash your hands
- Avoid touching your face