Our patent pending design allows you to hook your sunscreen to your backpack, beach tote, bike, or stroller—so you're never without your sunscreen! Available in 8 fun colors, you can mix and match as you see fit!
Sunscreen not included.
Aussie-inspired, dermatologist-developed Project Sunscreen contains:
- 100% mineral active ingredients, including naturally-derived zinc oxide, to protect from the sun’s UVA/UVB rays
Project Sunscreen mineral sunscreen is fragrance-free, gluten-free, and dye-free, and does not contain:
- Nanoparticles, microscopic particles which can clog pores and irritate skin, and is potentially damaging to DNA
- Oxybenzone or Octinoxate, hormone-disrupting chemicals that potentially lead to developmental and reproductive toxicity, and are linked to coral bleaching in reefs
- Parabens, preservatives which are believed to disrupt hormone function and have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues
- PABA, para-aminobenzoic acid, known to cause allergic dermatitis and skin abnormalities.
Other products NOT in our formula:
retinyl palmitate, formaldehyde, glycol, propylene glycol, petrolatum, petroleum, phthalate, sulfate, talc, or mineral oil
what else should I know?
- Provides SPF 30 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Compact enough to keep in—or hooked onto—your bag at all times
- Quick-drying lightweight formula won’t leave hands sticky
- No leaky caps
- No leftover product in your hand
- No white residue — rolls on white, rubs in clear!
- 60 seconds or less to apply, and goes to work immediately
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and/or at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF Value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially 10am–2pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Project Sunscreen SPF 30*
active ingredients: Zinc oxide 7%, Titanium Dioxide 5%
inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Propanediol, Glycerin, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
*We strive to bring you the best products—please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.