Our patent pending design allows you to hook your sunscreen to your backpack, beach tote, bike, or stroller—so you're never without your sunscreen! Available in 8 fun colors, you can mix and match as you see fit!
Sunscreen not included.
Aussie-inspired, dermatologist-developed Project Sunscreen contains:
- 100% mineral active ingredients, including naturally-derived zinc oxide, to protect from the sun’s UVA/UVB rays
- Our SPF 50 formula also contains:
Powerful antioxidants including moisturizing vitamin B3 to defend skin from free radicals and environmental damage
Anti-inflammatories licorice and tea extracts to soothe and hydrate skin of all ages, tones, and types.
Project Sunscreen mineral sunscreen is fragrance-free, gluten-free, and dye-free, and does not contain:
- Nanoparticles, microscopic particles which can clog pores and irritate skin, and is potentially damaging to DNA
- Oxybenzone or Octinoxate, hormone-disrupting chemicals that potentially lead to developmental and reproductive toxicity, and are linked to coral bleaching in reefs
- Parabens, preservatives which are believed to disrupt hormone function and have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues
- PABA, para-aminobenzoic acid, known to cause allergic dermatitis and skin abnormalities.
Other products NOT in our formula:
retinyl palmitate, formaldehyde, glycol, propylene glycol, petrolatum, petroleum, phthalate, sulfate, talc, or mineral oil
what else should I know?
- Provides SPF 30 or 50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Compact enough to keep in—or hooked onto—your bag at all times
- Quick-drying lightweight formula won’t leave hands sticky
- No leaky caps
- No leftover product in your hand
- No white residue — rolls on white, rubs in clear!
- 60 seconds or less to apply, and goes to work immediately
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and/or at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF Value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially 10am–2pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Project Sunscreen SPF 50*
active ingredient: Zinc oxide 18%
inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol
Project Sunscreen SPF 30*
active ingredients: Zinc oxide 7%, Titanium Dioxide 5%
inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Propanediol, Glycerin, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
*We strive to bring you the best products—please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.