all fun & games
PROJECT SUNSCREEN KIDS
mineral sunscreen roll-on lotion
Comes with a patent-pending cap topper to hook to your backpack, beach tote, bike, or stroller—so you're never without your sunscreen!
- 100% mineral active ingredients, including naturally-derived zinc oxide
- Does NOT contain: fragrance, dyes, oxybenzone, octinoxate, parabens, PABA, retinyl palmitate, formaldehyde, glycol, petroleum, phthalate, sulfate, talc, mineral oil
- SPF 50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Ocean & reef friendly, cruelty-free
- Aussie-inspired, dermatologist-developed
- No white residue—rolls on white, rubs in clear
- 60 seconds or less to apply
- TSA-compliant 3 oz container
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and/or at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF Value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially 10am–2pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
active ingredients: Zinc oxide 7%, Titanium Dioxide 5%
inactive ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Propanediol, Glycerin, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearyl/Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
We strive to bring you the best products—please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.