what’s in it?
Aussie-inspired, dermatologist-developed Project Sunscreen contains:
- 100% mineral active ingredients, including naturally-derived zinc oxide, to protect from the sun’s UVA/UVB rays and hydrate skin of all ages, tones, and types
what’s NOT in it?
Project Sunscreen mineral sunscreen is fragrance-free and dye-free, and does NOT contain:
- Benzene, a contaminant defined by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health as a carcinogen and classified by the Food and Drug Administration as a Class 1 Solvent that should be avoided due to its unacceptable toxicity and carcinogenic nature
- Oxybenzone or Octinoxate, hormone-disrupting chemicals that potentially lead to developmental and reproductive toxicity, and are linked to coral bleaching in reefs
- Parabens, preservatives which are believed to disrupt hormone function and have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues
- PABA, known to cause allergic dermatitis and skin abnormalities.
- Other products NOT in our formula: retinyl palmitate, formaldehyde, glycol, propylene glycol, petrolatum, petroleum, phthalate, sulfate, talc, or mineral oil
what else should I know?
- Provides SPF 30/50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Reef- & ocean-friendly, no animal testing—ever
- Comes with a cap topper (patent pending) to hang from a backpack, beach tote, sports bag, bike, or stroller
- TSA-compliant 3 oz container
- Quick-drying lightweight formula won’t leave hands sticky
- No leaky caps and no leftover product in your hand
- No white residue — rolls on white, rubs in clear!
- 60 seconds or less to apply, and goes to work immediately
who’s it for?
Everyone! Our hydrating mineral sunscreen is perfect for babies, kids, teens, and adults alike.
Project Sunscreen is the best sunscreen for baby skin (6+ months old) as it's packed with all clean ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.
Kids can't get enough of the roll-on applicator and fun designs! Since the roll-on bottle is simple enough for even young ones to do themselves, putting on sunscreen is now fuss-free and even fun. With an area on the bottle for kids to write their name, Project Sunscreen is empowering them and allowing them to “own” their sunscreen.
Teens appreciate the out-of-the-box look and that it takes less than 60 seconds to put on and doesn't leave a white residue. The convenient cap topper allows them to hook it to their backpacks or beach cruiser handlebars. Reimagined sunscreen can be cool.
Adults love the clean ingredients and its compact size. Toss one in your carry-on, purse, beach tote, and sports bag so you're never without sunscreen.