what’s in it?
Aussie-inspired, dermatologist-developed Project Sunscreen contains:
- 100% mineral active ingredients, including naturally-derived zinc oxide, to protect from the sun’s UVA/UVB rays and hydrate skin of all ages, tones, and types
what’s NOT in it?
Project Sunscreen mineral sunscreen is fragrance-free, gluten-free, and dye-free, and does NOT contain:
- Oxybenzone or Octinoxate, hormone-disrupting chemicals that potentially lead to developmental and reproductive toxicity, and are linked to coral bleaching in reefs
- Parabens, preservatives which are believed to disrupt hormone function and have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues
- PABA, known to cause allergic dermatitis and skin abnormalities.
- Other products NOT in our formula: gmos, retinyl palmitate, formaldehyde, glycol, propylene glycol, petrolatum, petroleum, phthalate, sulfate, talc, or mineral oil
what else should I know?
- Provides SPF 30/50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Reef- & ocean-friendly
- Comes with a cap topper (patent pending) to hang from a backpack, beach tote, sports bag, bike, or stroller
- Quick-drying lightweight formula won’t leave hands sticky
- No leaky caps
- No leftover product in your hand
- No white residue — rolls on white, rubs in clear!
- 60 seconds or less to apply, and goes to work immediately