what’s in it?
Aussie-inspired, dermatologist-developed Project Sunscreen contains:
- 100% mineral active ingredients—including naturally-derived zinc oxide—to protect from the sun’s UVA/UVB rays
Our SPF 50 formula also contains:
Powerful antioxidants including moisturizing vitamin B3 to defend skin from free radicals and environmental damage
Anti-inflammatories licorice and tea extracts to soothe and hydrate skin of all ages, tones, and types.
what’s NOT in it?
Project Sunscreen mineral sunscreen is fragrance-free, gluten-free, and dye-free, and does not contain:
- Nanoparticles, microscopic particles which can clog pores and irritate skin, and is potentially damaging to DNA
- Oxybenzone or Octinoxate, hormone-disrupting chemicals that potentially lead to developmental and reproductive toxicity, and are linked to coral bleaching in reefs
- Parabens, preservatives which are believed to disrupt hormone function and have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues
- PABA, para-aminobenzoic acid, known to cause allergic dermatitis and skin abnormalities.
Other products NOT in our formula:
retinyl palmitate, formaldehyde, glycol, propylene glycol, petrolatum, petroleum, phthalate, sulfate, talc, or mineral oil
what else should I know?
- Provides SPF 30/50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Reef- & ocean-friendly
- Comes with a cap topper (patent pending) to hang from a backpack, beach tote, sports bag, or stroller
- Quick-drying lightweight formula won’t leave hands sticky
- No leaky caps
- No leftover product in your hand
- No white residue — rolls on white, rubs in clear!
- 60 seconds or less to apply, and goes to work immediately